Students will get the certificate upon completion of the course
A Glimpse from the previous batch
With the Surging demand for Skilled manpower in the Automotive & EV industries in India, Automotive & EV knowledge and skills have become MUST for every engineer. Every Automotive & EV industry is demanding basic skills nowadays from engineers.
Understanding the requirement Skyy Rider has developed one of the best in class Automotive & EV modules in association with industry experts at the most affordable prices.
Statistics: Why EV & Automotive Training is at high Demand?
♦ Electric Vehicle Manufacturing is also going to increase by 10 folds by 2025.
♦ Automotive Industries are now facing a lot of shortages for Engineers.
♦ Only 20% of the total engineers are getting placed, as they lack skills and practical knowledge.
♦ This course will help you to grab a job and also strengthen your resume for higher studies.
♦ Mechanical, Electrical, Designing & Automotive Engineering students
♦ Working Professionals & Faculties
♦ Every Automotive & EV enthusiast can enroll
♦ People looking to enhance their profile in the Automotive & Electric Vehicle sectors can enroll for the program.
♦ Two Wheeler Technology(TVS and CUTM)
♦ Four Wheeler Technology (ASDC Certified)
♦ Advanced Electric Vehicle Technology & Design fundamentals
➢ Advanced two-Wheeler technology:
• Ergonomics and Basics of Motorcycle
• Power Generating System
• Transmission System
• Electrical Circuit
• Electronics and FI
• Periodic Maintenance and Service of bikes (Required for Maintenance-related jobs)
• Doubt clearing & Mentorship sessions
➢ Advanced Four-Wheeler Technology:
• Introduction/ History of the automobile
• Automobile terminologies
• Engine & its basic components
• Air induction & exhaust system
• Fuel Injection system
• Lubrication and cooling system
• Power Transmission System, AT
• Axles & differentials
• Braking system with ABS
• Steering Geometry
• Emission Technology
➢ Auto Electrical &Vehicle Diagnosis:
• Introduction to the program, History of BOSCH
• Training on GDI, CRDI, and sensors
• Automotive Electrical (Alternator)
• Automotive Electrical (Generator, Battery)
• Vehicle Air-conditioning Systems & Functions
➢ Heavy Commercial Vehicle with Ashok Leyland:
• Introduction to Ashok Leyland
• Ashok Leyland products & Aggregate
• Various Engines and Sub-systems
• Clutch, Gearbox & Axles
• Steering System & Air-breaking System
• Basic Electrical systems
• Emission Control systems- BS-IV, BS-VI
• Clutch & Applications
• Rear Axle & Front Axle
• Suspension & Power Steering Systems
• Basic Electrical & Electronics Systems
• Air brakes & ABS
• Steering Geometry, Wheels & Tires
• Emission Technology
➢ Electric Vehicle Technology:
• Introduction to EV
• Indian EV Market
• EV Battery
• Battery Management System
• EV Chargers
• Introduction to Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
• Hybrid Electric Power train
• Technologies used for Increasing Energy Efficiency in HEV
• Introduction to Fuel Cell EV
• Types of Fuel Cells
➢ Practical at Automotive Labs:
• Two-Wheeler lab
• Four-Wheeler Lab
• Electric vehicle lab
➢ Electric vehicle Internship:
Students will manufacture industry standard Golf-cart following al standards of manufacturing and quality and the vehicle will be made go-to market ready.
→ Total 50 Seats Per batch
→ Students need to pay the course fees and fill the registration form to enroll themself.
→ Go to the enrolment section to register for the program.
→ After completion of all the processes, students will receive an intimation from our team regarding their batch details.
→ 10% OFF on course fees for 5 students enrolling together. Contact us for the Payment link.
→ Duration of class: 2:00 hours Daily 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (Evening Batch). The recorded class will be shared after the live session for 2 months of validity. So in case, anyone misses a class can always assess the recorded session.
→ Live or Recorded session: Live classes and Recorded classes will be shared after every class
→ Best For: Building a great profile for Higher Study & Design sector job
→ LOR- Yes students can apply for LOR
→ Students or Professional: Both can join
→ Discount: Group enrolment discount available for a group of students of 5 or more.
→ Special batch Commencement: For a group of 40 students from the same college we can arrange a special batch as per their convenience.
→ Certificates: Participants will get a completion certificate from ASDC, TVS, Ashok Layland and Set up by Govt of Odisha and Gram Tarang (Partner of NSDC)
→ Project Certificate: Yes students will get a project certificate after the course
10% further discount for group registration available. Click below to get the discounted link.
To reach every student, we are constantly developing & expanding our business processes.
NH-5, Near Krishna Tower, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015
1. CMR College of Eng. & Technology, Telangana-501401
2. Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Eng & Technology, Telangana-500090
CUTM, Village Alluri Nagar, R.Sitapur, Jatni, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 761211
Government Polytechnic, Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751013